- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of Maryland (Lic. #039927) and Virginia (Lic. #38742)
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the National Association of Black Accountants (Lifetime Member)
- Member of the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accounts
- Member of the Maryland Society of Accountants, National Society of Tax Professionals, and National Association of Tax Professionals.
Amani Ahmed, CPA, MST
Certified Public Accountant • Master’s of Science and Taxation
Amani S. Ahmed is our Founding Member with over 13 years work experience in management, tax, and accounting. She is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and worked for Reznick Group, a top 10 national public accounting firm in the country, as its Senior Tax Consultant for 7 years. Her time at Reznick Group helped hone her accounting and management skills as part of her responsibilities included being tax advisor to Reznick’s high net worth clients including business President, VPs, and CFOs.
She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Bowie State University in Bowie, MD and a Masters Degree in Science & Taxation from the American University in Washington, DC.
Her outstanding skills include tax compliance, overseeing bookkeeping and record keeping, business consulting, managing accounting systems, training, and handling audits and, more importantly, keeping clients Audit Proof. Guided by Amani, the AGA team is dedicated to improving and adding value to your lives through a sound financial and tax plan that incorporates legal tax loopholes and deductions.
With individual clients, the focus of Amani is to show them how to be financially secure; creating a financial plan that will bring impressive financial stability through strategic planning and prioritizing.
It also helps that Amani is a National Public Liaison (NPL) with a strong network of professional affiliations and memberships. As an NPL, she is constantly communicating with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regarding your tax concerns and helping the government find solutions in improving the tax system.